Thursday, April 11, 2019

Prayer of the soul

Just few people knows all saints or people on the way to sainthood. One of the people, who got on this way for his works and sacrifice is Padre Dolindo Ruotolo, italian priest, whose name was well known in 20th century in Italy and who was according Padre Pio from Pietrelcina saint priest. 


Padre Dolindo wrote many books, helped many people, bestowed his everything to the poor, gave unforgettably speaches and homilies and was for the majority of his life banned from serving the Mass. He was later known for not just his work , but now, when he is in process of beatification, we knows about his conversations with Jesus and Mother Mary .

Besides all these things Dolindo wrote , inspired by Holy Ghost, one really emotional prayer, called Jesus to the soul.... and according to one of his spiritual children, Mr.Umberto Cervo this prayer was always sung by Padre Dolindo before Nativity in the church.

Padre Dolindo was well known for his absolutely submission to Jesus and beside Novene of Submission, we have this prayer, which knows just few people and officialy is known maybe just in Italy.

This prayer was written in Napoli, on the 7th of January in 1958. I want to share it with you.In time of anxiety and fear, just close your eyes and pray. Here:


Jesus to the soul:


Close your burnt out eyes full of tears, close them on my love and asleep on my heart.

When you look around yourself , you wander, you suffer...Do not lose yourself in your pain, just fell asleep on my heart.

If you listen to what persuade you your weak nature and temptations, you do not rest on me. 

Close your ears, listen just to my voice of love, which search for satisfaction in your love and let yourself rest in my heart

If you have no convenient cradle, you have not strown your bed, how can you sleep? The ground is hard and it wound you a lot. Save your soul comfortably into my mercy,asleep yourself on  my heart and believe just me. 

If light is artificial, how can you close your  eyelids  tired because of pain?

Put out the light of your thoughts, put out the lamps of your criterias, which shed shadows of fear on you. Look at everything through sweet darkness of faith and that little calm clematis rock you to sleep on my heart.

If you cry, how can you fell asleep? Cover yourself with my warm will...Cuddle yourself in me and sleep on my heart.

Do you want to sing a lullaby to me? If you scream and you have no patience in suffering, how can I fell asleep?...I leap everytime I hear your appeal and crying and my heart blast from the pain.

Do you want to sing a lullaby to me, the sacrifice of my love? Close the windows, through which your unrest and confusion cross like whirling wind and I put myself for rest in your 

heartˈs quiet submission to God.

Do you want to sing a lullaby to me, my fiancée? Every mistake you do tear veil of peace from yourself and cover you with armour which haunts me. And thatˈs when I can ˈt sleep.  

Smooth me with your goodness without grieve, rejoice me with your sanctification of your body  and you will fetch out bruks pikes , which are hurting me and scrape me, from my cradle. Look at me  inside your suffering with love full of peace , look like I would look at you and still look from my hard cradles. Let me asleep inside of you. 

Sing to me a lullaby from love and I will fell asleep , quiet, in your heart...

 

source: Joanna Batkiewicz - Brožek: Jezu, Ty się tym zajmij”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ani Panna Mária nemá hranice

  A to myslím doslova. Keď sa zjavila v ďalekej Rwande, predpokladám, že mnohým prebehla v hlave myšlienka, prečo práve tu? A ako to, že s...